Friends of Riverside Park
FORP is a group made up of local Southampton people who would like to see improved facilities and better maintenance in Riverside Park.
Skip to content
1. Common Ash (Fraxinus excelsior)
2. Black Poplar (Populus nigra hybrid)
3. Hawthorn (Crataegnus monogyna)
4. Holm Oak/Holly Oak (Quercus ilex)
5. Lombardy Poplar (Populus nigra Italica)
6. London Plane (Platanus x hispanica)
7. Field Maple (Acer campestre)
8. Silver Birch (Betula pendula)
9. Rowan/Mountain Ash (Sorbus aucuparia)
10. Sycamore (acer pseudoplatanus)
FORP Newsletter 2018
Thank you to all those who help to keep the park clean, either individually when they are walking or as part of the litter picking group! It has helped greatly to retain our coveted Green FlagAward for another year!
Bulb Planting – hundreds of daffodil bulbs planted by FORP by the bank at Cobden Bridge on 30th October 2019